Wednesday, February 3, 2016
Christopher and Mission trip to Haiti
Dear Son, You just returned from Haiti on your mission trip taking the mission balls and helping daddy with medical missions. I am very proud of you. I think you did a great job presenting and I also think that you matured in your faith.
You said you made good friends with Michael and Carlos who are young haitian pastors that Pastor Kyle and other pastors come and train at the Bible school.
Daddy said the highlight of his trip was going door to door praying for people and bringing Mickey along who asked the women to start a weekly Bible study.
You helped daddy serve 50 people one day and gave out 46 mission balls.
You are excited and happy. I hope your faith has been encouraged and I will pray that God will make you a great pastor or missionary or whatever He has for you for your glory.
I love you. Thank you for being a good example and I hope you know how much he loves you.
Love Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment