Monday, December 21, 2015

Kids Growing in Their faith

I am a very proud mother tonight. I just finished practice shooting a video with Christopher for a mission trip he will be taking with his daddy at the end of Jan. He is very excited and he did a great with the initial takes of the video. I love his heart. God please help him grow to know you more and more each day.

Alexis last night accepted Jesus as her Savior. She accepted Jesus in her heart and she is so excited she will go to heaven when she is old. She is a beautiful girl. Yesterday I felt convicted almost to stay home and just have FAMILY CHURCH. I know it was the Holy SPIRIT leading us to do this....We played a game and them each one of us did a lesson on the symbols of Christianity. Christopher had the fish and explained that in the early church people would draw a half fish and the other believer would finish the fish so you knew you could share about your faith openly. I didnt know this. We made GIFTS FOR JESUS as well. Alexis' symbol was the DOVE and Christopher taught her that it represented the HOLY SPIRIT.

Later this is what we talked about.....I told her that the HOLY SPIRIT is JESUS that lives in your heart.
She said she wanted JESUS in her heart and grabbed Christopher and I hand so quickly and said ...lets pray....Christopher mainly and I helped her say the sinners prayer. It was beautiful.


I love my children. I know that they are not perfect and that their lives will not be perfect but I believe that if they have faith in Jesus they will live a long and beautiful life. They will have faith when life gets hard because they will have hope in something bigger than themselves.

Lord help me and Jason to be better parents than we are to daily lead them to a relationship closer relationship with you than the previous day.

Thank you Lord for this life with my children. Protect us LORD. Please.

Amen. Krissy

Christopher accepted Christ 9/9/9/ at 9 Alexis 12/20/15 at 9:10. Their second birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment