Wednesday, August 21, 2013

wisdom from my son

We were having a hard afternoon. 9 kids running around with one specifically being violent abusive in language and action and I was reaching the end of myself...
I walked into the room and saw Christopher. I dont know if he was hiding out or what....because thats how it has been some days...people having to run away to protect their ears, eyes, and hearts.  It has depressed me, made me scared for my kids, and made me question our purpose and ask what have I put my family in......

I probably shouldnt have asked but I did.......

Christopher...what makes you be able to stand this......
What makes you strong? Are you okay? It was a flow of questions from a hurting mama's heart....
mostly I was asking him if he was OKAY......was I putting him in an unsafe environment...was he falling apart...like I felt like I was.....

He response was BEAUTIFUL....

From GOD!!!!!
We were called to do this....these kids wouldnt have any one else...the babies would not be in a safe home and  JOHNNY (not his name) would have no where to go!!!!!!!!!

Thank you
You are a beautiful person with a great mission heart!

So all in all I think my son is OKAY  and God has a great plan for us!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment