Monday, July 1, 2013

New Adventures and Missions

God has laid it on our heart to work wit quickly because Gap ministries again. We moved forward with the decision very quickly because we really felt God was driving the whole process. Honestly I had a great nurse job, and so did Jason. We had liberty to do whatever we wanted. We are so connected to both of our churches and have mission opportunity after mission opportunity.....but we really feel, even though we will still be able to do these other things....but our hearts are for GAP and these wonderful kids.

SO today we start respite with a house of 11 and then next week another respite. We will then be moving over to our specialty house. We need to bath everything is prayer....the whole process. God please guide each step.  We dont want this to be our ministry....we want this to be God's work through our humble hands.

I am most excited to be working side by side with Jason again. I really miss him. We work really well together. We know each other well. I am excited to help these kids in whatever way we can and open our family to those in need. I want my kid to understand that.

The things that we need to do as a family to stay strong is to :

1. Jason and I need to read the word daily together.
2. Jason and I need to pray together daily
3. Jason and I need to talk daily about how things are going
4. We need to have one on one time with kids each day.
5. We need to read the word with kids and pray with them for their protection and for your heart.

For great things to come.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment