Christopher started school since I am working fulltime days. I thought that I would be homeschooling this year but that did not happen as planned. But I had great confirmation of him going to school when he came home to tell me he had lead someone to the LORD at school. The next day he sent a Bible to him at school. He is hoping to have some new friends come to AWANAs with him.
Today a miracle happened. We went into Bookmans to sell some books so Christopher could get an instrument or something. I went back into the RELIGION section just to see if there was a book I might want to look at and the book clerk and a customer were in the BIBLE section. I ended up talking to her and since there was not any really good Bibles at the bookstore I invited her home to choose one of our Bibles.She did and Christopher shared with here the ABCs. We are hoping to see her again and followed up with her as she is looking for a church and connections in Tucson. She was raised 7th Day Adventist.
Keeping our eyes on God........
No comments:
Post a Comment