Not that I have already obtained this but I press on to win the prize.........
I love this verse....it is filled with so much grace. God knows we are not yet done...he is not done with us....
Well, I am on a mission to improve my faith and give my family to God's transforming power...
And why not? I cant think that I have any authority or idea how to raise a child or have a marriage with my past.......I must commit them to the LORD.....in order for my family to be able to serve God together on the mission field.
So I just want to share a few stories of how God is working in us:
Last night Christoper led family devotions. After being at church and hearing a Bible story, he shared with us about the SOWER AND THE SEEDS.
I wish I video taped it because his words were so spirit-filled.I dont think I can do it justice. But he said.....God wants us to be like that....."that" being the seed that falls on the good soil and grows deep and tall and then produces more seeds and they grow deep and tall.....He said that is what Jesus wants us to be like....share our faith with others and act like Jesus is our SAVIOR.
The other day we also were reading the 40 days after bootcamp packet....which we have not done daily because we are moving and transitioning...but we do it when we can....and we just spent 15 minutes in silence as a family praying to God...I ask everyone just for 5 minutes and we all just keep praying....which was awesome.
We had an amazing mission trip to INDIANA...it was hard sometimes.. but so rewarding....to have that time to focus on God, family, spiritual growth.....I loved it and miss it so much.
It was awesome to see Christopher lead people to the LORD.....A man named James was led to the LORD by Chris after he lost 5 children to tragic events.
Jason wrote me love letters everyday and I enjoyed that so much while we were with teen missions
Jason and I started a marriage class because honestly after 9 years of marriage you forget to appreciate and serve one another as much as before especially with kids and everything distracting you from each other....I see this as being so good for us..
More later!
No comments:
Post a Comment